Buying gifts for friends and family can be difficult in a normal year. What do you buy for the friend who always regifts whatever you give them? What do you give to the brother who seems to have everything already? What about your parents who insist that you do not have to buy them anything but are secretly hoping for a present?
Add the supply chain crisis and you have a recipe for Holiday 2021 disaster. People are buying more than ever so stores are out of stock. Ships are stuck outside of ports without workers to unload them. Experts are reporting that the issue may not be fixed before Christmas. If you have not ordered the perfect gift by now it may already be too late.
All is not lost. The Mark Addy Inn in Nellysford, Virginia has all of your gift giving needs covered. This year, give the gift of time well spent. Offer the opportunity to live and experience life to its fullest. Open someone’s world and mind with a night, weekend, or more at a mountain inn. Hospitality, relaxation, and exploration are so much better than something that will collect dust on a shelf.
The inn offers gift certificates in any amount. Coordinate with your brothers and sisters to buy a group of gift certificates for mom and dad. This is a great opportunity for everyone to spend within their means and also give a gift that is truly thoughtful.
The BUNDLE OF FUN package takes away all of the stress of planning a vacation by providing the recipient with a fun filled stay. The $599 package includes all of the following:
- A two-night stay at the inn. Each of the ten uniquely themed guest rooms boasts a private bath and a king or queen bed. Have friends that always travel with their dog? Some of the rooms are pet friendly.
- Breakfast each morning. A full country breakfast featuring eggs and homemade muffins and breads is served each morning in the breakfast room.
- 10% off dinner in The Fountain Room. The onsite restaurant offers a menu of seasonal specialties as well as a four-course meal option.
- Bottle of wine and gourmet chocolates in room at check-in. Nothing is more indulgent than putting down your bags, taking off your shoes, and relaxing with a glass of wine and piece of delectable chocolate after travel. It is a great opportunity to chat about plans for the trip or simply savor the moment.
- $50 credit towards in-room couples massage. Two therapists come to the room to provide side-by-side massages.
- $50 credit towards driver for a wine/brew tour (advanced reservations required for all booking add-on’s). Pre-planned tours are available or create your own with stops at wineries and/or breweries of your choice.
- Complimentary cookies and sangria at any time.
- Special offers and discounts to our local partners.
The inn is currently booked through mid-November but holiday stays are open now for reservations. Buy now and know that Christmas is covered. Don’t forget about yourself while purchasing gifts for everyone else. Give yourself a weekend getaway or offer to travel along with your gift recipients. Imagine the look on your friend’s face when they discover that they have a weekend getaway and they get to spend time with you.