We are changing just about everything at the inn except for the amazing service; you can fully expect the genuine hospitality, warm touches, and great food we have always provided. Check out our snazzy new website complete with fresh logos for the Mark Addy Inn and The Fountain Room Restaurant. The website has everything you need to plan your next getaway to Nellysford, Virginia.
- Preview all ten of our guest rooms to choose one that suits your style. Two of the rooms are pet-friendly so consider perusing the site with your furry family member by your side. Scheduling is easy with up-to-date room availability and rates on our reservation page.
- Take a few moments to learn about the property and its history.
- Not sure what you want to do or where you want to explore? We have that covered, too. There is an extensive list of winery and brewery tours, massage and spa packages, and other things to do in the area.
- Read through the menu for The Fountain Room to whet your appetite before making dinner reservations.
- Browse the weddings and events page to start a wish list for your big day. With 25 years of experience with catered weddings and events, the inn can make your dreams into reality.
The inn itself went through a beauty makeover with extensive renovations.
- Each guest room features a unique theme and the convenience of a private bathroom. Décor varies from 19th century French Victorian in Mary Virginia to classic colors and historical remnants in The Colonel to the mystery of India in Tiger Lily. The guest rooms were originally built for the seven children of John Coleman Everett and Nelly Martin who built the current homestead.
- The rooms are amazing but there are also so many other places in the inn to relax and strike up a conversation with fellow guests. The cozy parlor is a welcoming place to lounge or watch television. The front porch and four more shared porches boast views of the fountain, flower beds, and, of course, the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains. Lavishly comfortable seating and oversized umbrellas certainly make the front porch a guest favorite. Want to set your sights a little higher? Relax on a backyard hammock as you gaze up at the twinkling stars.
- The convenient guest kitchen is always available for guests. Dishes, mugs, glasses, and silverware fill the well-stocked cupboards. Use the community refrigerator, double sink, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot and hot water kettle or just stroll through for complimentary homemade cookies. Seasonal beverages, sangria in the summer and mulled spice wine in the winter, are also available to quench your thirst.
- The Fountain Room is a full restaurant that can accommodate 26 people in the large dining room. A three-course breakfast is included for all guests. Dinner is prepared Tuesday through Saturday with advance reservations.
Leslie the owner, Gabby the innkeeper, and Ken the head chef cannot wait to greet you for your mountain getaway.